Focus on the Family and Tyndale House are pleased to announce the “next best thing” – the October 2008 release of Ron Blue and Jeremy White’s Faith-Based Family Finances, a comprehensive resource for financial planning through all stages of life. Faith-Based Family Finances provides key financial principles for families and financial professionals that are grounded in timeless scriptural truths.
Whether readers consider themselves a financial whiz or a financial wreck, they’ll discover practical tools to make sound financial decisions year after year in key areas:
– How do I live within my income?
– How will we ever dig ourselves out of all this debt?
– Should we buy a home or continue to rent?
– What options do we have to save for our kids’ college expenses?
– How do I know if I’m making a wise investment decision?
– Will I have enough to live on when I get older?