Have you ever wanted to be in Adventures in Odyssey episode? This is your chance! We need some voices for an upcoming episode and we want to hear from you!
Here’s how it works:
1. Record yourself answering the question: “How am I inspired by Connie Kendall?”
2. Be sure your sound file is 20 seconds or less. Due to the number of entries, we can’t listen to files that are longer than 20 seconds.
3. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Connie Clip.” (Always be sure to get your parent’s permission before e-mailing anyone.)
4. Be sure to attach your recording and the release form so we can include your voice in the show.
We’ll chose our favorites to be included in the season premiere (tentatively called “The Inspiration Station”) in March 2010. Be sure to listen to the show to hear which clips are chosen!
A Few Tips:
– Give it some thought. Entries will be judged on their creativity, humor, or poignancy as well as their voice quality.
– Don’t mention episode names or the show itself. These clips will take place “in Odyssey.” So instead of saying, “In the episode ‘Connie’…,” you could say, “I remember the time when Connie…”
– Sorry, no royalties or payments will be given for your voice clip. (But you will be forever immortalized in an episode!)
– Hurry! We need to hear from you by Friday, September 11, 2009!
Visit Whit’s End for more info and for other fun AIO stuff!