If you love watching the What’s in the Bible? DVDs in your family and love telling others about this amazing series, then we want YOU to be a part of our new What’s in the Bible Street Team! The street team’s job is to spread the word about WITB and to get people around the country excited about this new series.
What will Street Team members get?
- A badge to put on your blog showing that you are an official WITB Street Team member
- WITB banners to post on message boards, websites, your blog
- WITB pins to give away in your hometown and church
- WITB coloring pages
- WITB images to post on your blog and to create posters promoting the series
- A review copy of DVD #5, Israel Gets a King!, to review on your blog (you can also get DVD #6 when it comes out if you prove yourself a worthy Street Team member)
- A certificate of WITB #5 to give away on your blog
- The opportunity to receive exclusive benefits, available only to WITB Street Team members
- The opportunity to win other prizes from Tyndale Kids
- An affiliate link to put on your blog (you will receive a small portion of the profit if anyone purchases the DVDs through your link)
What will Street Team members be required to do?
- Review WITB DVDs on your blog and give away the certificate (similar to blog tours)
- Pass out pins and posters to spread the word about WITB to friends, family, and others in your community
- Send monthly reports to Tyndale about what you’ve been doing to promote WITB in your community. We’ll highlight some of you on our blog!
This is just the beginning. As we come up with more promotions for you, you’ll hear about those as a Street Team member. The street team is limited to 100 members in the U.S. and Canada only.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a WITB Street Team member? Fill out an application today. The application deadline is Monday, March 14, 2011. If you are selected for the Street Team, you will be notified by April 1, 2011.
Questions? Leave a comment below or email email@example.com.