If you’ve visited the Tyndale Blog in the past week you’ve probably noticed it looks completely different than it did two weeks ago. Tyndale’s amazing web team has given us an excellent re-design, and I think those of us who write for the Tyndale blog owe them a cake.
Here’s an overview of what’s new, and what you can expect to see in the coming weeks.
– Contributors – See who the writers of the Tyndale Blog are, learn more about them, and how to connect with them online.
– News – The latest news on new releases, events, and big announcements.
– Archives – See all the past posts by month, and explore a detailed list of categories and tags.
– Events – Check out upcoming events like book signings, conventions, and media appearances by authors.
– Tyndale Podcast – The Tyndale Podcast’s home will be on the Tyndale Blog. We’ll have more details about this venture soon, but we’re very excited about it.
The Tyndale Blog will still be a place for information about the latest books and author news from Tyndale, as well as great giveaways, and information on deals and free ebooks. We hope you’ll continue to be a part of our blogging community.
If you have any ideas, suggstions, or if you’re interested in being a guest blogger feel free to contact me anytime – email@example.com.
Like new things? Why not check out the new Tyndale Facebook app? We have exclusive content, quizzes, polls, and giveaways running constantly, you can even send your Facebook friends Bible verses with our gifts feature. Check it out here.