DIY Kids’ Summer Journal
What you need:
- Artwork from the school year
- Plain paper
- Duct tape
- Hole punch
- Brads, book rings, or yarn
What you do:
- Choose a piece of artwork from the school year to use as the cover. Fold in half to create the front and back of your journal.
- Cut plain paper to fit inside your journal.
- Place a strip of duct tape on the folded edge of the cover.
- Punch three holes along the duct tape binding.
- Insert a brad, book ring, or yarn through each hole and tie.
- Write, draw, or paste pictures inside your new journal.